Dovetail type lever release clamp with a spring loaded detent pin to prevent from accidental slippage. Compatible with any Arca-Swiss type camera plates from Arca, Foba, Kirk and R.R.S.
- Easy Opening and Closing: The quickshoe opens/closes fully in one quick lever action even with hand with glove on.
- Adjustable Clamping Distance (Patented): The clamping distance is user-adjustable by turning the adjustment screw for plates larger than Markins standard such as Kirk or RRS.
- Convertible Lever Arm Position (Patented): The lever arm is convertible to either left or right hand position for one's own convenience.
- Protected Lever Cam Mechanism (Patented): The lever cam mechanism is embedded inside of the quickshoe, which vastly reduces the chance that the lever mechanism could be damaged by accidental impact.
- Compact Design: The lever arm stays compact either opened or closed position.
- Laser engraved position marks.
- Built-in spirit level for leveling.
for Markins i-Type Ball Head
Quick Release Lever
The lever arm is convertible to eigher left or right hand position for one's own convenience.
Laser engraved position marks make it convenient to align the nodal point in panorama photography.
|Lever Release Style
|2.36 in (60mm)
|0.59 in (15mm)
|3.46 oz (98ｇ)
|M6 Bolt *not included in the price
|Markins i-Type Ball Head Q10i & Q20i series